Conductor Bar Systems
- Bottom contact Figure 8 conductors from 90 to 350 amp.
- Side contact Figure 8 conductors from 90 to 350 amp.
- Heavy duty conductors in 500, 1000, and 1500 amp ratings with stainless steel running surface for longer wear and higher speed operation.
Special Applications and Services for Conductors
- Cover with ultra violet additive for outdoor sun locations.
- High temperature cover (280F) for all Figure 8 and HD-500 conductors.
- Stainless steel conductors in Figure 8 for corrosive atmospheres.
- Epoxy coated, stainless steel, and insulated hangers for wet and corrosive atmospheres.
- Factory built expansion sections and anchors for expansion control.
- Factory bent curved conductor sections for Figure 8 systems.
Minimum bend radius is 30"
- A variety of Figure 8 covers for matching competitive systems.
- Heated conductor systems for ice prevention on outdoor systems or freezer storage.
- Totally enclosed covers with flap for air-born contaminants, indoor & outdoor versions.
- Bare conductors available for extreme heat applications.
- Special long-wear collector brushes for Figure 8 systems.
- Cleaning brushes for Figure 8 and HD conductors.